whereby

• Submitted: Fri, July 02, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, July 02, 2004

• Reported By:South Coffeyville Oklahoma
SR And Associates - Sun Ray Associcates
318 Indian Terrace #634 Weston, Florida U.S.A.

SR And Associates AKA Sun Ray Associcates Rip-off! Weston Florida

I had ordered from this company, I should have known it was too good to be true. I gave my account info to them. I did find out that they were a rip-off, so I put a stop payment on the check at the bank. This was back in April of 2004. Now, here we are in June and the company changed the check number by one and changed the amount of the check by 1 cent without my authorization. My bank, like idiots, thought this was okay and paid them.

Tonya
South Coffeyville, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2004 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SR-And-Associates-Sun-Ray-Associcates/Weston-Florida-33326/SR-And-Associates-AKA-Sun-Ray-Associcates-Rip-off-Weston-Florida-97405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SR And Associates - Sun Ray Associcates