Complaint Review: SR And Associates, SunRay Trading

• Submitted: Mon, May 17, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, May 17, 2004

• Reported By:Middleburg Florida
SR And Associates, SunRay Trading
318 Indian Trace #634 Weston, Florida U.S.A.

SR And Associates - SunRay Trading $65 ripoff claims you can make $1000's but never sends you the materials Weston Florida

I wanted to work at home so I thought this would be the perfect plan. Wrong answer!! I was stupid and gave them the $65 registration and materials fee back in March 2004. It is now May 2004 and have not received anything.

I found an email address and have emailed them several times but have received no response. I found two phone numbers on the Better Business Bureau only to find out one had been disconnected and the other one was for some trash and tree cutting man.

So now $65 later, no phone number, no email responses, and just plain frustrated I guess I have learned my lesson. Don't fall for these scams like I did. I just wish I could get my money back.

Wendy
Middleburg, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2004 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SR-And-Associates-SunRay-Trading/Weston-Florida-33326/SR-And-Associates-SunRay-Trading-65-ripoff-claims-you-can-make-1000s-but-never-sends-91759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SR And Associates, SunRay Trading