Complaint Review: SR And Associates

• Submitted: Mon, April 26, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, April 28, 2004

• Reported By:Billings Montana
SR And Associates
318 Indian Trace #634 Weston, Florida U.S.A.

SR And Associates Nearly Ripped Me Off Weston Florida

*Author of original report: Thank goodness for Rip Off Report. I just can't say enough about you!!

I received an e-mail like everyone else stating that I had been selected to be one of SR and Associates new catalog circular mailers and that I could earn from $550.00 to $3,000.00. Of course this sounded too good to be true but I wanted to give it a try. I figured that if I chose to stuff 300 envelopes and be paid ten dollars for each one, I would still come out ahead even if I had to pay for postage and the 'one-time computer processing and materials fee' of $150.00. (plus $10.00 shipping and handling)

I had so many questions... why do they ask for checking acct. information as opposed to a credit card?, why do they not have a contact phone number or e-mail where a consumer could reach them? I went over their site again and again trying to find something that would help me to contact them. There was no phone number or e-mail to be found anywhere on their website. So I searched on my own and tried to find their business name SOMEWHERE on the internet. It was a dead end search. The only thing that I was able to locate was a seperate business located at the address that SR and Associates had given.

I called that particular business to see if there was in fact an SR and Associates located in that building. Unfortunatly I had to leave a message. I continued to search the internet until I was led to the Rip Off Report. My husband and I were ready to give this stuffing envelopes thing a try ASAP. I'm so sorry to all those that were scammed by this so called business.

But I do thank Rip Off Report for all that they do to help people out in finding non legitimate companies out there.

Susan
Billings, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2004 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SR-And-Associates/Weston-Florida-33326/SR-And-Associates-Nearly-Ripped-Me-Off-Weston-Florida-89003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SR And Associates

Thank goodness for Rip Off Report. I just can't say enough about you!!

AUTHOR: Susan - (U.S.A.)

By the way, I did look up the Better Business Bureau had any information on SR and Associates. Of course, I was unable to find anything on them. I really investigated this company but was still willing to give it a try...just in case. Thank goodness for Rip Off Report. I just can't say enough about you!!