Complaint Review: SR And Associates

• Submitted: Sun, April 18, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, April 18, 2004

• Reported By:fullerton California
SR And Associates
318 Indian Trace #634 Weston, Florida U.S.A.

SR And Associates ripoff Weston Florida

Last March 13, 2004 I received from my email that they need home workers. Because of my husband lost his job for some months I thought this is a timely response for our need.

I printed the application and filled up. March 22, 2004 I sent a money order of $65.00 for my registration for that Income group. this is my last money that I can use for my capital.

Until now I've been waiting for the materials as they promised to send 10-14 days. Since it is almost a month I'm was curious to look for their websites to find if they any email address so I can inquire regading to my order.

It so happened I found a rip-off report regarding SR and Associates.

I was so devastated to read that I was fooled and hoping for nothing. I hope they will receive the rightful punishment for fooling people. "What you sow, you will reap"

fullerton, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2004 11:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SR-And-Associates/Weston-Florida-33326/SR-And-Associates-ripoff-Weston-Florida-88129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SR And Associates