Complaint Review: SR And Associates

• Submitted: Sat, July 10, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, July 10, 2004

• Reported By:Elgin Illinois
SR And Associates
318 Indian Trace#634 Weston, Florida U.S.A.

SR And Associates ripped off my acct a 2nd time. closed acct and filed police report RIPOFF Weston Florida

I was furious when I was ripped off in April. Now 2 months later, this butthole hit my checking acct again for $105. I'm currently closing my checking acct and filing a police report.

I encourage those of you that have lost money via your checking acct to order copies of the electronic checks and request a copy of the back. If it's available, you can learn a bit more about the jerk that doing this to us. I've turned this info over to the police and my bank is currently investigating this matter as well.

There's nothing like having a bunch of angry people tracking you down to get justice. If I can find my dad, who left when I was 2 yrs old, I can certainly find you!!!!

Elgin, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2004 09:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SR-And-Associates/Weston-Florida-33326/SR-And-Associates-ripped-off-my-acct-a-2nd-time-closed-acct-and-filed-police-report-RIPOF-98391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SR And Associates