Complaint Review: SR And Associates

• Submitted: Sat, September 25, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, December 07, 2004

• Reported By:Virginia Beach Virginia
SR And Associates
318 Indian Trace #634 Weston, Florida U.S.A.

SR And Associates work at home ripoff scam Weston Florida

*Consumer Comment: Another address

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Email

SR and Associates, 318 Indian Trace # 634 Weston, FL. 33326, We wanted to make extra money and as I get ready to retire I wanted something to do at home with my wife and so we could have free time and make somne good money. I did a check online for level # 4 and did a check for $150.00 plus $10. shiping of the materials to mail out.

I did this on April 26,2004 and we have never heard a word from anyone nor have we recieved any materials. I have sent several registared letters and they where recieved and signed for by someone. Now I have there email address and I have been flooding there email with little notes to them each day. I am in the process of filling a repot with the FCC for Internet Fraud.

The worse thing I would still like to get into a online business of some kind, but it is hard to pick one you feel won't rip you off. I am willing to do what ever it takes to see these kind of people stoped.

Virginia Beach, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2004 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SR-And-Associates/Weston-Florida-33326/SR-And-Associates-work-at-home-ripoff-scam-Weston-Florida-110140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SR And Associates

Another address

AUTHOR: Adrienne - (Canada)

I have this address for the same people. I continue to receive emails from these people on a regular basis. I also ordered and did not receive anything. I signed on with SR and Associates...they are also called Mail processing services and they are located here:

Mail Processing Services
12717 West Sunrise Blvd, Suite # 431
Sunrise, FL 33323

Good luck to all.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Monique - (U.S.A.)

Your lucky that you got their email address. I have been researching and not able to find a phone number or email address.

Can you let me know what the email address is so that way myself and others can start hounding them on getting all of our money back.

I had spent a total of $328.90 on shipping, stamps and the registration. I know what your feeling and I hope that we all get our money back.