Complaint Review: SR & Associates

• Submitted: Mon, September 27, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, September 27, 2004

• Reported By:Emerson Arkansas
SR & Associates
318Indian Trace #634 Weston,, Florida U.S.A.

SR & Associates ripoff they tried they failed Thanks to your report Weston Florida Work at Home Scam

I received a letter from SR & ASSOCIATES offering me a job working from home making $1000 weekly . They wanted me to send them $70.00 plus s&h for an enrollment package. At the bottom of the page, they had printed the name of a person that I know, or has the same name as someone I know.

Leading me to believe this person sent me the letter. This person happens to be deceased.. First clue. So I decided to check them out on the internet. I did and got your report on Ripoff. Thanks you saved my greenbacks!!!

Nelda
Emerson, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2004 06:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SR-Associates/Weston-Florida-33326-2996/SR-Associates-ripoff-they-tried-they-failed-Thanks-to-your-report-Weston-Florida-Work-at-110428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SR & Associates