Complaint Review: SR & Associates

• Submitted: Fri, July 09, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, July 09, 2004

• Reported By:liverpool New York
SR & Associates
318 Indian Trace # 634 Weston, Florida U.S.A.

SR & Associates ripoff. scam, dishonest, scum, Weston Florida

I'm currently out of work and one day I stumbled upon a website for SR & associates and thought well this looks pretty good. Boy was I wrong.

I made the mistake of filling out an electronic check not knowing what I was getting myself into. I got my first "packet" a couple days later I read the papers they sent with it and I discovered that I was going to have to pay the postage myself though they did say I would be reimbursed. Which I was not. They also informed me that I wouldnt be getting paidd for all the envelopes. I would be getting paid for the ones that were duped in part by myself who bought there line about another work at home oppurtunity.

Then a week later I discovered that my checking account had been charged again which I found completely wrong! There was no reason to be charged again. and I found that quite alarming especially since I had gotten nothing from them. Definitely no checks.

That was a couple weeks ago. Then just yesterday I discovered that they had charged me again TWICE in the same day so today I had to close my checking account.
I wish I had seen this site a couple weeks ago....

Joseph
liverpool, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2004 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SR-Associates/Weston-Florida-33326/SR-Associates-ripoff-scam-dishonest-scum-Weston-Florida-98224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SR & Associates