Complaint Review: SR & Associates

• Submitted: Mon, December 20, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, December 20, 2004

• Reported By:Newark New Jersey
SR & Associates
318 Indian Trace #634 Weston, Florida U.S.A.

SR & Associates ripped me off for $190 Ripoff Weston Florida

i sent two checks to this company, $85 for my daugter and $105 for myself. I mailed both checks out on 11/15/2004, they cashed the check on 11/22/2004. the online ad stated that we would receive our materials within 14 days and as of today 12/20/2004 we haven't received any materials. we thought that maybe because of the holidays that maybe there was a delay but after really thinking about it we realized that it was a scam.

Equaine
Newark, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2004 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SR-Associates/Weston-Florida-33326/SR-Associates-ripped-me-off-for-190-Ripoff-Weston-Florida-123705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SR & Associates