Complaint Review: SR and associates

• Submitted: Tue, August 31, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, August 31, 2004

• Reported By:West Nyack New York
SR and associates
318 Indian Trace#634 318 Indian Trace#634, Florida U.S.A.

SR and associates rip-off! Doesn't do what they say they will. Take your money for their own uses. Weston Florida

I at first wanted to start dealing with this company right away, but I waited because I didn't have 76 USD I could risk mailing away. Yes, I did this by mail. They sent me a letter that basically began with "We thank you for your interest in SRandassociates". The letter explained the way the company works and how its employees are paid, just as their website did. The letter contained a referral # hand written in towards the bottom, right above the area where I wrote in my address, because they wanted to know where to send my checks.

The letter also warned that it would take 7-10 business days before I received my package. Its been at least 9 days since I've sent in the money. No package. I've sent only one email, basically stating that I am looking forward to finally beginning work for the company. They have not replied. At this point I am very worried that my 76 dollars are in the hands of someone that has no intention of sending me anything at all. If this is the way this company operates, I want them stopped immediately.

Jared
West Nyack, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2004 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SR-and-associates/318-Indian-Trace634-Florida-33326/SR-and-associates-rip-off-Doesnt-do-what-they-say-they-will-Take-your-money-for-their-o-106312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SR and associates