Complaint Review: SR&Associates, Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, October 16, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, October 16, 2004

• Reported By:Oakdale California
SR&Associates, Inc.
318 Indian Trace #634 Weston, Florida U.S.A.

SR&Associates, Inc. ripoff, took advantage of, lied to, avoided, sucked me dry Weston Florida

Hello: My name is Marlene, in the past two years my husband and i have had alot of bad luck, and have been ripped off alot. I found this program that promised big money, quickly, sounded just like what i was looking for. So i mailed them $160.00 and spent $111.00 in stamps $271.00 three times, i sent them money. I did email them alot of times inquiring about my pay. They said all good things take time just relax and be patient. I dont know what were going to do now were out a total of $813 my husband is on disabilty i lost my job, that money was all we had in the world, now i feel real bad for getting it ripped off.
Is there anything that can be done about these low life ripoff artist?? They need to be stoped.

Marlene
Oakdale, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2004 02:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SRAssociates-Inc/Weston-Florida-33326/SRAssociates-Inc-ripoff-took-advantage-of-lied-to-avoided-sucked-me-dry-Weston-Flor-113195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SR&Associates, Inc.