Complaint Review: SRC PROCESSING CENTER

• Updated: Thu, April 12, 2012

• Reported By: wine&;chips — LANCS UK Other United Kingdom
SRC PROCESSING CENTER
PO BOX 2913 KS 66201 USA PO BOX 2913, Kansas United States of America

SRC PROCESSING CENTER INTERNATIONAL FULFILMENT REGISTRY . Sent me a very official looking card to say I have an unawarded cash prize of 735,300,00 I have to send 10 to PO BOX 2913, Kansas

Have received a Post card this morning, informs me that I have an unclaimed prize of 735,300.00, I need to send 10.00 to claim it within 5 days  I live in the UK, it is very official looking and I wonder how they got my details. I have googled it and found it has been going on for years all over the place. It is all very well telling people who report this to ignore it but shouldn't someone be prosecuting these scammers so that the people who fall for it will be protected. ?? The address on the card must be correct as they want the money sending there so why not just do a raid on them and stop the scam ?

It requests the money to be sent to SRC PROCESSING CENTER G  PO BOX 2913 SHAWNEE MISSION KS 66201 USA It is signed by Michael Washington. Also on the card is the postage paid stamp " International Priority Airmail, US postage paid LEE'S SUMMIT MO. PERMIT No. 5696. I obviously won't send any fees but some people will. am asking the people from that area to take it up with the authorities please.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2012 05:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SRC-PROCESSING-CENTER/PO-BOX-2913-Kansas-66201/SRC-PROCESSING-CENTER-INTERNATIONAL-FULFILMENT-REGISTRY-Sent-me-a-very-official-looking-867431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SRC PROCESSING CENTER