Complaint Review: SRE Cheap Trips

• Submitted: Thu, July 02, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 02, 2009

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
SRE Cheap Trips
P.O. Box 2036 Cherry Hill, New Jersey U.S.A.

SRE Cheap Trips Promotional sale a big rip-off Cherry Hill New Jersey

Warning do not do business with this company. I purchased a promotional package for their phone solicitor promising a $100 gas voucher and discount air coupons along with other travel discounts. The agreed cost was $139 with a money back guarantee. My credit card was charge $153. When the promotional materials arrived you only received the gas vouchers $25 at a time when and if you bought other promotions. There were conditions on all the other discounts and coupons that made them useless. I contacted the 1-800 number and was told just return the entire package for a full refund. I sent that back in Feb. 2009 and was told the credit on my card would show up in 6-8 weeks. I started calling on May 6 to check on my refund. Edward told me he would process it and I would have it 10 - 14 days. On June 12 Scott told me 7-10 days, on June 22 Denita said a supervisor would call me, on June 26 Terressa said the supervisor, Chris, had called and left a message. I have an answering machine and voice mail on my phone and there was never a message left. It didn't matter I just asked to talk to Chris but he was off that day. I called June 29 - Chris was inavailable. I called June 29 twice - Chris was inavailable - twice. I called July 1 - Chris was unavailabe. I called July 2 and all I get is a phone message to leave a message. I bought their promotional package on good faith although it turned out that their entire sales picth was a lie. I returned the material per their instructions and have been trying since Feb to get a refund. It is now July. I have been told the refund is coming, but it never does. Now the manager Chris is dodging me. It has been extremely frustrating, I have made over ten calls and I still am out my $153. Please do not do business with this company or fall for their sales pitch.

Larry
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2009 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SRE-Cheap-Trips/Cherry-Hill-New-Jersey-08034/SRE-Cheap-Trips-Promotional-sale-a-big-rip-off-Cherry-Hill-New-Jersey-467066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SRE Cheap Trips