comfort

Complaint Review: SREG Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, July 05, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, July 05, 2013

• Reported By: Linda — Natchez Mississippi
SREG Inc.
10380 Bren Road West, Minnetonka, MN 55343 Minnetonka, Minnesota USA

SWREG Inc. Cash Machine 2.0 Had I had a 60 money back guarantee. Will not answer my request for money back. Minnetonka Minnesota

I ordered an internet marketing program.  They pomised a 60 day money back, no questions asked refund if requested.

I need to opt out of this for personal reasons.  They have not responded to my request for my $49.00 back.  Cannot find a site to specifically request the refund so I sent an email to them.

They have failed to even acknowledge receipt of my email.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2013 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SREG-Inc/Minnetonka-Minnesota-55343/SWREG-Inc-Cash-Machine-20-Had-I-had-a-60-money-back-guarantee-Will-not-answer-my-requ-1064699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SREG Inc.