Complaint Review: SRT Financial Benefits

• Reported By:Lexington North Carolina
SRT Financial Benefits
837 Bcui Oderia Saint Laurent Quebec 01931 Canada Saint Laurent, Quebec Canada

SRT Financial Benefits ripoff Saint Laurent Quebec

I was called at home one day when I was home with my children who were sick. I received a phone call and a man on the other end of the line told me he was calling me cause I had filled out a form to get a credit card back in Dec.

I wasn't thinking or I would have known I didn't fill out any such form . He said that if I allowed them to take $299.00 out of my checking account that I would then get a credit card mailed to me within 15 days and it would have a $2000.00 limit on it. I said ok and allowed this on the day they were to take the money they did .

But I have yet to see any credit card. A friend told me to check out rip-off report and see if I had been scammed. Sure eough I have. Now they have my money and our local bank will not help me get my money because I said it was ok and gave them my checking account number and a check number. I really would like any help I can get to recover my money. I have e-mailed SRT but as of yet I have not gotten any answer .

Sandra
Lexington, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2004 06:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SRT-Financial-Benefits/Saint-Laurent-Quebec-01931/SRT-Financial-Benefits-ripoff-Saint-Laurent-Quebec-82740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SRT Financial Benefits