Complaint Review: S&S Financial Services

• Updated: Thu, September 05, 2013

• Reported By: Renee — mesa Arizona
S&S Financial Services
514 Market Loop Suite 103 Dundee, Illinois USA

S&S Financial Services Long Term Loan Scam for Bad Credit Customers Dundee Illinois

I received an email stating I was approved for a long term loan on 8/18/2013.  I proceeded to contract the company via phone to confirm their information and ensure that this was a ligit.

I reviewed all scam websites and the BBB which the company had an A- rating as of yesterday the are now rated F.  The company requires bad credit individual to secure their loan with a few option one of which is an insurance policy that you pay upfront.

After several conversation and email correspondence I proceeded to send my funds and was advised that I would receive my loan in 24 to 48 hours.

That was on 8/23/13 and to this date I have not received my funds or request for my refund.  They will also block you number if you continue to call and ask question regarding your loan status.

I was able to reach them if I used other phone with different phone numbers but this is a scam and their are still have an active website and phone number. [continued below]....

.....

They will require you to pay using a Money Pak card and tell you that it is because the payment goes to the 3rd party insurance company.

I have filed complaints with the FBI internet scam site and BBB to prevent other from being scammed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2013 09:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SS-Financial-Services/Dundee-Illinois-60118/SS-Financial-Services-Long-Term-Loan-Scam-for-Bad-Credit-Customers-Dundee-Illinois-1082116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on S&S Financial Services