Complaint Review: S&S TV and Appliance's

• Submitted: Tue, July 02, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, July 02, 2002

• Reported By:Greene NY
S&S TV and Appliance's
80 East Main street Norwich, New York U.S.A.

S&S TV and Appliance's I caught the Ower of S&S falsifing almost every Warranty claim to Appliance manufacturer and over billing for part's and labor Norwich New York

After discovering that the company i once worked for, (S&S TV and Aplliance's of Norwich, New York) was falsely over billing or writing up fraudulent report's of repair to the manufacturer of Major appliance's while the product's were still under Warranty (GE, Whirlpool, Maytag, ect.), I told the owner that these type of practice's were very unethical and probably illegal, The owner promptly fired me.

I suppose it was rather stupid of me to say such a thing, but I don't feel badly if that's what you get for standing on moral ground in this Country. I would rather not work for a company like that anyway. If they are stealing from outside the company, how long before they start messing with the Company's book's, or the employee pension fund's or the health insurance benifit's, ect.

Now I would really like to turn them in, but I do not know who to go to. If you are reading this, and have any Idea's how to help?, please send me an E-mail. I sure would appreciate it, Thank's

Greene, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2002 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SS-TV-and-Appliances/Norwich-New-York-13815/SS-TV-and-Appliances-I-caught-the-Ower-of-SS-falsifing-almost-every-Warranty-claim-to-A-23875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on S&S TV and Appliance's