Complaint Review: SSBahama Celebration Cruise Lines

• Updated: Mon, March 10, 2014

• Reported By: Frank — Mankato Kansas
SSBahama Celebration Cruise Lines
Orlando,Florida Orlando, Florida USA

SSBahama Celebration Cruise Lines I was called from a 6168440866 number that stated I had won a 2 person 4 day 4 nights cruise to the Bahamas. Orlando Florida

I was contacted by this company from phone # 6168440866  saying I had won a free 4 day/night cruise for 2.  Free meals included.  Only needed to pay a one time fee per person of $59.00 for port fees.  I was told if I could not pay right then with a major credit card to hold my cruise that I had up to 18 months to use then they would have to give it to someone else.  So that is how they scammed me by lying to me and trying to get my personal information by phone.  not counting the stress of realizing I almost got a cruise won to the Bahamas.  Was very disappointing, and I feel sorry for all the other people that they actually conned out of $.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2014 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SSBahama-Celebration-Cruise-Lines/Orlando-Florida/SSBahama-Celebration-Cruise-Lines-I-was-called-from-a-6168440866-number-that-stated-I-had-1128981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SSBahama Celebration Cruise Lines