Complaint Review: SSC REBILL CO ID:9002543729 WEB

• Submitted: Fri, May 02, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, December 18, 2009

• Reported By:Modesto California
SSC REBILL CO ID:9002543729 WEB
CO ID:9002543729 WEB Nationwide U.S.A.

SSC REBILL CO ID:9002543729 WEB Fraudulent company is illegally debiting my account Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: ID: 9002543729

I have been getting debited for several months from this company. The first time I thought it was from an "Imagine" credit card. I called that company and they said they haven't been debiting my account. I put a stop payment on this charge through my bank and my bank graciously gave me back the NSF charges that I was incurring several times this added up to over $200. The stop payment expired. And again these charges are being taken out. I have called the suspected Credit card service, I'm at my wits end with this SSC rebill, as everyone is denying this charge, and my bank has no phone number to give me to put a stop to this. The bank and this ACH debit is taking advantage and both are stealing money now, as the Bank is not going to reverse the charges a second time. I also did a search on the internet just for the sake of finding this company, and instead I'm finding other people are having the same experience.

Sherri
Modesto, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2008 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SSC-REBILL-CO-ID9002543729-WEB/nationwide/SSC-REBILL-CO-ID9002543729-WEB-Fraudulent-company-is-illegally-debiting-my-account-Nation-330094. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SSC REBILL CO ID:9002543729 WEB

ID: 9002543729

AUTHOR: Kristyna - (Czech Republic)

Hi Sherri,

have you ever found out which individual or a Company made these rip off charges? As we were also deducted quite a lot of money fro our bank account. We need to find the CRIMINALS!
Thank you for your help.

Kristyna