Complaint Review: SSC REBILL

• Submitted: Mon, July 14, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 14, 2008

• Reported By:zirconia North Carolina
SSC REBILL
Zirconia, North Carolina U.S.A.

SSC REBILL I have been charged twice for $14.95 when I cancelled the credit report and monitoring service but this company still charges me. Zirconia North Carolina

Yes this company SSC REBILL has charged my bank account twice. I did not authorize because the credit report and all was cancelled. This company last month caused me to have $60.00 in charges that should not have occurred. I am also going to the bank to try and stop this, but I do not want anymore money coming out and I also want my $14.95 x 2 and also my $60.00 returned to me. I have had nothing from them saying anything about a membership and so this is a Rip-Off.
Please take care of this as soon as possible.

(((ROR redacted)))

Dorothy
zirconia, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2008 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SSC-REBILL/Zirconia-North-Carolina-28790/SSC-REBILL-I-have-been-charged-twice-for-1495-when-I-cancelled-the-credit-report-and-mo-350948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SSC REBILL