Complaint Review: SSC REBILL

• Updated: Fri, May 01, 2009

• Reported By:barre Vermont
SSC REBILL
Internet U.S.A.

SSC REBILL for months now I have been charged $9.95 a month and cannot get it to stop I have not been able to get much information about this company Internet

*Author of original report: rebill

This company SSC Rebill ID#690975 080718 has fraudelently charged my account $9.95 a month for several months and the number I have been given is leave a message a rep will contact you and I never get a response.My bank has been helpful but since I have so little info it is hard for them to reimburse me when they cannot get the money back.I thought at first it was a charge for something I had forgotten that I had ordered then when it kept coming out monthly.I started to research and discovered it isn't anything that I had ordered .Now I can't get it to stop.

Cynthia richards
barre, Vermont

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2008 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SSC-REBILL/internet/SSC-REBILL-for-months-now-I-have-been-charged-995-a-month-and-cannot-get-it-to-stop-I-ha-362802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SSC REBILL

rebill

AUTHOR: Cynthia richards - (U.S.A.)

I finally contacted rebill and this company still refuses to refund my money since this company illegally debited my account for nearly 3 yrs at $9.95 per month.I guess all I can do is be satisfied that I got them to stop. I sure would like to get my money refunded to me !!!!!!