Complaint Review: SSC Rebill Aka Debitran

• Submitted: Wed, January 23, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, January 23, 2008

• Reported By:Tuolumne County California
SSC Rebill Aka Debitran
1899 Powers Ferry Rd Suite 250, Atlanta, Georgia 30339, Georgia U.S.A.

SSC Rebill. DebitranSSC Rebill Aka Debitran Unauthorized debit from my checking account. Atlanta, Georgia

I check my checking account online daily and noticed today 1-23-08 a debit request from SSC Rebill for $14.95 which I did not authorize. After contacting my bank and being informed that they were tied in to Debitran in Georgia, I tried to call Debitran but could not speak to a human. I then heard about Ripoff Report.com and looked at the site and saw that others had been abused by this company as well. My bank is taking action and I've closed my bank account and re-opened a new one.

Christine
Tuolumne County, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2008 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SSC-Rebill-Aka-Debitran/Atlanta-Georgia-30339-Georgia-30339/SSC-Rebill-DebitranSSC-Rebill-Aka-Debitran-Unauthorized-debit-from-my-checking-account-A-302723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SSC Rebill Aka Debitran