Complaint Review: SSC Rebill

• Submitted: Mon, January 21, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, January 21, 2008

• Reported By:Clarksville Indiana
SSC Rebill
1899 Powers Ferry Road, Suite 250 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

SSC Rebill SSC Rebill, A Company who preys on disabled Atlanta Georgia

When I was checking my bank account. I noticed that I keep getting debited for $9.95 to SSC Rebill. The 900 number I do not know, so my bank found me the number by looking up the transaction. It is to a Debitron COmpany in Atlanta. They have stolen my information to my bank and have been taking for $9.95 for months and I just caught it. I am disabled and live on my social security disability and barely have enough money to make it through the month. Now I find this out.

Michael
Clarksville, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2008 08:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SSC-Rebill/Atlanta-Georgia-30339/SSC-Rebill-SSC-Rebill-A-Company-who-preys-on-disabled-Atlanta-Georgia-302194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SSC Rebill