Complaint Review: SSEGAMES CO., LIMITED

• Reported By: fva — Other
SSEGAMES CO., LIMITED
Internet USA

SSEGAMES CO., LIMITED scammed me for 348.76 EUR via paypal. Internet

*Author of original report: They got scared and gave money back.

Hello,

This site sells online gaming currency and services but proves at being a scam site , i purchased a service from them and payed via paypal they tricked me into paying for a real item when using the paypal form then afterwards i opened a dispute and claim with paypal since i wanted my money back but paypal seems like its not refunding money for intangible goods so they wont give me my money back and seems like paypal backs them up , they scammed me from the start , I have proof , emails from them in which you clearly can see they stalled time and tried to trick me into closing the dispute but they knew paypal wont cover my loss and they told paypal it was an intangible good even tho in the transaction they requested a shipping address. I will clearly talk with my lawyer about legal options against paypal but this company located in china is out of reach for me , so I hope that by filling this complain someone will do something against that website and its clone which is ssegames.net because im sure they scammed a lot of people but not many know about this site to file a complaint.

Thank you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2014 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SSEGAMES-CO-LIMITED/internet/SSEGAMES-CO-LIMITED-scammed-me-for-34876-EUR-via-paypal-Internet-1135660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SSEGAMES CO., LIMITED

They got scared and gave money back.

AUTHOR: fva - ()

Hello,

After i emailed them letting them know i filled complains with FBI and this site also that i was seeking legal advice with a private lawyer they miracously refunded my money today.