Complaint Review: SSTACK.com

• Submitted: Thu, January 27, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, December 26, 2012

• Reported By: Mindy — Nationwide United States of America
SSTACK.com

SSTACK.com Schneider Tack Rude Service. Ill fitting blankets. Rubbed my horse raw in spots. Dangerous turnout blanket. Straps too long, shifts on horse. Bad quality on interior seems. Internet

*Consumer Comment: TERRIBLE SERVICE

*Consumer Comment: Very happy with Schneiders horse blankets

*Consumer Comment: SS Tack

Rude customer Service.

Ill fitting blankets.

Rubbed my horse raw in spots.

Dangerous turnout blanket. Straps too long, shifts on horse. Bad quality on interior seems. I am always worried sick about leaving my horse out in this blanket. It is the only blanket i've had that shifts side too side because SSTACK makes the straps too long under the belly. This also rubbed my mare raw on the shoulders. After this winter the inside is frayed even though I only used this blanket for 1 month this year. I had used this blanket for 2 months last winter.

Company does not want to publish any negative reviews about their product. They only publish glowing reviews. I had a 2 star review that they will not publish. They pretend that the 2-3 start reviews do not exist for this product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2011 01:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SSTACKcom/internet/SSTACKcom-Schneider-Tack-Rude-Service-Ill-fitting-blankets-Rubbed-my-horse-raw-in-spots-687382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SSTACK.com

TERRIBLE SERVICE

AUTHOR: HKRider - (Hong Kong)

I have no problem with their products and everything I have ordered over the last three years has been great HOWEVER their customer service is TERRIBLE. They are very slow at responding to e-mails, I placed an order which they forgot to ship for over a month. They then tried to say it was because my card didn't work. However miraculously after I queried where my order was it was shipped.

The problem is they left out three of the ordered items, then claimed they were now on back order (which was not showing on the website)! Now they are claiming that they did send the items!!!!

Gayle Malony who is the person I'm dealing with has been very unhelpful. Such a disappointment as the items were Christmas presents which I ordered on early in November to make sure they got here in time. Instead I am left fighting with them to just get what I have paid for.

As I say I really like their products BUT I will not be ordering from them again because of this.

Very happy with Schneiders horse blankets

AUTHOR: WNY - (United States of America)

Could not disagree more!  We're very pleased with all our Schneiders horse blankets. They offer a full line of sizes, styles and cuts in their blankets. Our horses run the gamut from short and round to tall and thin. Never had any problems with rubbing. They fit well and wear well. Working on third winter for our blankets with minimal repair (tiny barb wire pull).

Customer service was very helpful in giving fitting advice. Wouldn't buy my blankets anywhere else. My guess is complaintant either ordered wrong size / shape or bought cheap, sale item expecting it to hold up. Schneiders offers such a wide range of styles, be sure to get their advice on which will fit your horses body type best, and which size to buy. They were very knowledgeable & helpful.

SS Tack

AUTHOR: Clarke - (U.S.A.)

I have been a customer of SS tack for several years. I have one blanket that has lasted 3 winters. Yup you read right THREE WINTERS. I find the blankets well made, and durable.

There is a size chart on the website that should be followed. Obviously if you are having that much of an issue with rubbing something was measured incorrectly.