Complaint Review: STACEY J. SIEVERS, A.P., P.A.

• Submitted: Wed, September 28, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, October 23, 2009

• Reported By:Ocala Florida
STACEY J. SIEVERS, A.P., P.A.
1811 Ninth Street North (ML King St. North) St. Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

Stacy J. SIEVERS, A.P., P.A. head Of The INTEGRATIVE HEALING ARTS MEDICAL CENTER RIPOFF she lied and ripped me off for $5000 by telling me she could treat heavy metal poisoning (lead) which she is not qualified to treat. St. Petersburg Florida Florida

*General Comment: The other side...

I first went to Stacy J. SIEVERS, A.P., P.A. (head of the INTEGRATIVE HEALING ARTS MEDICAL CENTER) because of heavy metal poisoning (lead), severe allergies (caused by the lead poisoning), and severe fatigue and brain fog (also caused by lead poisoning). Dr. Sievers assured me that she could deal with these problems. She gave me what she called "drainage formulas" to detoxify my body. I kept asking her if this treatment can remove lead and she assured me it could. She also gave me Bioset treatments which are supposed to cure allergies. She informed me that I needed more than one bioset treatment for each allergy that I had because the treatments only seemed to relieve my allergies for a day or two. She said if I got enough bioset treatments, then they would "stick", and my allergies would probably go away.

I asked her the whole time about the fact that lead can cause the body to develop allergies (a medical fact) . She assured me that the "drainage formulas" are for getting rid of the lead, but I still needed the Bioset treatments to get rid of my allergies. I drove 3 hours to get to her office for each visit (6 hours there and back). I even slept in my car overnight each time so I could get another treatment the next day. After dozens of her treatments and $5500 later, I was no better off at all. I threatened to take her to court and I asked for $500 back which she did give me. At that time I would have asked for it all back but I had no proof that I indeed had lead posioning. I just suspected I had it because of past exposure to lead and because I had the symptoms of lead poisoning.

This was about 3 years ago. This wiped me out financially and left me in a bad place. I was still sick as hell and could not work. I had to live in a 10 X 20 wooden uninsulated shed for a couple years. I finally begged and scraped up enough money to go to another doctor and his test showed that I was right all along. I have HUGE amounts of lead in my body. He said I have more lead in my body than anyone he has ever seen. I have since been chelating (removing lead) with the drugs edta and dmsa and my allergies and fatigue and brain fog are gone. I feel like a new man. The recent lead test shows that Dr. Sievers "drainage formulas" and other hocus pocus did not remove my lead even after months of treatment. All they did was drain my wallet. Now that I have positive proof that I really did have lead posioning, I want all my money back that Dr. Sievers took from me!

She does not have the training or correct medical license to treat lead poisoning. She had no right telling me she could treat such a problem.
I believe Dr. Sievers takes advantage of sick people who are desperate to get better. She gives them false hope. She kept on assuring me she could fix my health problems even though she is not qualified to treat my condition. She ripped me off for $5000. Now that I have my health back and am strong, I have the energy to fight. I want my $5000 back ,Dr. Stacy J. Sievers or I'll see you in court. I will not stop until justice is served one way or another.

Peter
Ocala, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2005 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/STACEY-J-SIEVERS-AP-PA/St-Petersburg-Florida-33704/Stacy-J-SIEVERS-AP-PA-head-Of-The-INTEGRATIVE-HEALING-ARTS-MEDICAL-CENTER-RIPOFF-s-158725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on STACEY J. SIEVERS, A.P., P.A.

#1 General Comment

The other side...

AUTHOR: TEY - (USA)

Stacey Sievers 1963-2009 was an AWESOME practitioner! I am sorry that Pete did not find complete satisfaction when treated, however there are hundreds and hundreds of individuals who were treated and happily share about it!Pete was allowed to post his comments on this board, however, the one thing that Rip off report does not do is TRULY seek out the MANY who have had positive feedback!Stacey Sievers was a heart centered healer and did not perform hocus pocus on her patients.
In the medical world there are many treatment choices. Some of us go to Doctors who treat and bill insurance thousands of dollars and end up not only remaining ill but experiencing additional side affects and some even die regardless of the money spend on treatment. If Peter was not happy with his treatments he may have been smart to try something sooner than 5k later! Peter's living conditions were not the result of Dr. Siever's treatments, they were a choice he made during this period of his life!
Dr. Stacey Sievers will remain a wonderful memory for many, many people in the Tampa Bay area! May I respectfully request that at this time, Rip off report REMOVE Pete's posting. It is shameful that when we seek out information on the passing of our loved one that our search engine goes to your report! I trust that someone in your company will have a heart and with respect to her wonderful life, remove the posting.
Tara