Complaint Review: STAMPS.COM

STAMPS.COM
Internet USA

STAMPS.COM STAMPS.COM BILLS AFTER CANCELLATION!!! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Stamps.com Response

Stamps.com - Account created by teenage son.  When first billing hit my account I called to ask why and cancel.  The next month I got billed again.  Called and explained AGAin that a child did this and I had cancelled it - they had no record of my cancelling and said they would cancel now.  I called the DAY it showed in pending on my bank.  Had not posted and yet they still bill me for additional $3.07.  I HATE this reip-off company and I will tell anyone who will listen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2014 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/STAMPSCOM/internet/STAMPSCOM-STAMPSCOM-BILLS-AFTER-CANCELLATION-Internet-1153098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on STAMPS.COM

Stamps.com Response

AUTHOR: StampsComCorp - ()

Hi Mary,

Thanks you for your reviw.  We are sorry to hear about your Stamps.com experience and for the frustration caused when you tried to cancel your account.  When you first called to cancel the service, our Customer Service Representative should have given you a cancellation reference number and the same should have been emailed to you shortly after.  From your comment, it sounds like this was not the case?  We record all calls for quality and if any of our internal procedures were not followed, we would be happy to research your particular cancellation call further.  Please email additioonal details of your experience and your contact information to social@stamps.com so we may assist you.

Sincerely,