• Submitted: Tue, February 28, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, February 28, 2012

• Reported By: gonzales — torrance California United States of America
700 n pacific coast hwy #202a redondo beach, California United States of America
  • Phone: 310-937-4529
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

STANLEY D BOWMAN LAW OFFICE corrupt attorney, liar , thief. steal your $$$$$$$ bogus bankruptcy redondo beach, California

I am a person looking for help with my credit cards debts and i was behind on my mortgage payments so i went to the offices of stanley d bowman lawyer and thought he could help me solve my problems.  I brought with me my statements from Capital one and Wells Fargo who has been calling me every day.

i met mr bowman for only a minute and then he had me meet a Nina tadrous who said she was a lawyer to help me.  she had me pay her $1500 cash to stop the harrassments .  I gave the monies to her and got no receipt.  they did nothing except take my monies. i still get calls every day.  The lawyer nina tadrous said she will take care of my case and file lawsuits against wells fargo for frauds.  now i have no more monies and they will take my paycheck from MTA where i works,

Please help me to stop the lawyer from cheating me any more.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2012 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/STANLEY-D-BOWMAN-LAW-OFFICE/redondo-beach-California-/STANLEY-D-BOWMAN-LAW-OFFICE-corrupt-attorney-liar-thief-steal-your-bogus-bank-846107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on STANLEY D BOWMAN LAW OFFICE