Complaint Review: STAPLES

• Submitted: Mon, July 18, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, July 18, 2011

• Reported By: sara — irvine California United States of America
STAPLES
500 Staples Dr. in Framingham, MA 01702 framingham, Massachusetts United States of America

STAPLES fail giving rebate framingham, Massachusetts

STAPLES had fail check rebate!!

I have a problem with STAPLES company regarding the rebate. I called the Citibank representative on 06/07/2011 about why check return. They said because there's a mistake from the rebate STAPLES that's why the bank charge fee for check returned and took away the rebate check from my account. On 06/13/2011 Citibank reimburse the fee $10 ( because i told to them this case not my fault, i only redeem 1 time to the bank and the bank received the check). On 06/07/2011 the bank pull out the the  rebate amount from my account, i never seen any credit money from staples in my statement until now since the bank take out rebate check from my account. I sent email to the staples personal.  I want my rebate check without any problem. If you don't want pay me with check, is ok with the gift card. But she said, We cannot reimburse because the money is still with your bank. I really upset because the check not valid. Is not about the amount of rebate, but if they fail giving rebate to a 100 people, that's mean they corrupt for a lot of money. Please follow up where's the money go. Because the bank reject the check and take out credit rebate from my account. I also sent to corporate headquarters about my bank reject the staples rebate check. They don't care the document that i sent and can't help at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2011 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/STAPLES/framingham-Massachusetts-01702/STAPLES-fail-giving-rebate-framingham-Massachusetts-754435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on STAPLES