Complaint Review: STAR CAPITAL DISBURSEMENT AGENCE

• Submitted: Thu, March 05, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 05, 2009

• Reported By:lugoff South Carolina
STAR CAPITAL DISBURSEMENT AGENCE
161-181 BAY STREET TORONTO, Ontario U.S.A.
  • Phone: 289-8926800
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

STAR CAPITAL DISBURSEMENT AGENCE ONE OF MANY TO BE A VALID WINNER OF $248,000.00, WHO RECIEVED NOTHING!!!! TORONTO Ontario

I am one of many to receive this $4,985.00 check to pay for taxes on this prize of $248,000.00. Just like everyone else I learned that i was just another part to this scam going on. I was unsure of what was going on but I knew that this was too good to be true, so I went to the bank and had the teller run the check to see what I could have possibly gotten myself into and of course the check wasn't any good. I then called to confront this mrs. Debbie Richardson with Star Capital Disbursement Agency. She seemed to think that I was the one confused because I had really won the money she claimed. When I told her that no one was going to listen to her lies a crowd of people started laughing in the back ground and then I was hung up on. The previous day when I called to confront them in the middle of our conversation she pretended to have an accent change and suddenly didn't know what I was talking about. I just want people to be careful with junk mail like this. People will scam you anyway they can sometimes and you will have to be the one to take the fall.

Ashley
lugoff, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2009 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/STAR-CAPITAL-DISBURSEMENT-AGENCE/TORONTO-Ontario-M5J-2T3/STAR-CAPITAL-DISBURSEMENT-AGENCE-ONE-OF-MANY-TO-BE-A-VALID-WINNER-OF-24800000-WHO-RECI-431077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on STAR CAPITAL DISBURSEMENT AGENCE