Complaint Review: STARBIZZ MODELS & TALENT

• Submitted: Tue, July 08, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 08, 2008

• Reported By:MESA Arizona
STARBIZZ MODELS & TALENT
10830 N. 71ST PLACE #201 SCOTTSDALE, Arizona U.S.A.

STARBIZZ MODELS & TALENT STARBIZZ RIP OFF!!!!THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY SCOTTSDALE Arizona

I heard about them on the radio 92.3. I called that day and gave me an appointment for the next day. Soo I took my six year old daughter and they took her pictures.

After they took the pictures we were called to Millets office, I think that was her name, She said that my daughter is soo pretty and that she made it but we had to pay $800.00 dollars, that I will get it back on a job because she will get paid from $600.00-$1,200.00. I surelly did not have $800.00 dllrs. I left a $200.00 deposit but Millet told me that I needed to bring the rest on the next day. Soo I went to my parents to barrow the $600.00 dllrs that I need, and took it that same day.

After that appointment I have never heard from them again it's been a little bit over 3 years. Starbizz is guilty of fraud and ripoff. I want my money back!!!

Veronica
MESA, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2008 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/STARBIZZ-MODELS-TALENT/SCOTTSDALE-Arizona-85254/STARBIZZ-MODELS-TALENT-STARBIZZ-RIP-OFFTHEY-JUST-WANT-YOUR-MONEY-SCOTTSDALE-Arizona-348881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on STARBIZZ MODELS & TALENT