Complaint Review: START UP ESSENTIALS, A-1 LEASING, USA CARD SERVICES

• Updated: Wed, January 16, 2008

• Reported By:TACOMA Washington
START UP ESSENTIALS, A-1 LEASING, USA CARD SERVICES
, U.S.A.

START UP ESSENTIALS, A-1 LEASING, USA CARD SERVICES HAS SCAMMED ME AND IS TRYING TO GET EVEN MORE MONEY Nationwide

WELL I SIGNED UP WITH START UP ESSENTIALS ABOUT A YEAR AGO AND IT WAS PRETTY STUPID ON MY PART BUT THEY SEEMED LIKE A REPUTABLE COMPANY WITH A LOT OF INFORMATION THAT WAS CREDIBLE AT THE TIME. WELL AFTER A FEW MONTHS I COULDN'T EVEN CONTACT THE COMPANY. ALL OF A SUDDEN THERE PHONE NUMBER DIDN'T WORK SO I JUST PUT A PAYMENT STOP ON THEM WITH MY BANK AND FIGURED THEY WOULD HAVE TO CONTACT ME SOMETIME SO THEN I COULD DISPUTE WHAT WAS GOING ON AND WHY THEY WERE STILL TRYING TO TAKE MY MONEY WITHOUT OFFERING THERE SERVICES. SO A FEW MONTHS LATER A-1 LEASING DECIDED TO CALL ME AND SAY THEY WANTED ME TO START PAYING AGAIN AND THEY TOLD ME THAT IF I DIDN'T RESUME THE $140 PAYMENTS THEN I WOULD OWE A CONTRACT CANCELATION FEE OF $2200. I TRIED TO FIGURE OUT WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH START UP ESSENTIALS AND THEY COULDN'T TELL ME ANYTHING BUT GIVE ME A PHONE NUMBER THAT DIDN'T WORK. I DIDN'T GIVE THEM ANY MONEY AND THEY HARRASED ME BY LEAVING A BUNCH OF MESSAGES FOR A WHILE BUT THEN THEY JUST STOPPED CALLING FOR A MONTH OR TWO AND JUST RECENTLY THEY SENT ME A LETTER TELLING ME I OWE $600 FOR EQUIPMENT LEASING. I TRIED TO CONTACT THEM AND THEY DON'T EVER ANSWER THE PHONE AND THERE MESSAGING MACHINE WAS FULL. WELL I FINALLY LEFT A MESSAGE WITH SOMEONE. I TOLD THEM THE STORY ABOUT THE EQUIPMENT LEASE MONEY THEY WANTED AND TOLD THEM I WOULD RETURN THE LAPTOP. SO I GOT A MESSAGE ON MY PHONE TODAY FROM A-1 LEASING. THEY DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE LAPTOP THEY JUST WANTED ME TO PAY THEM SOME MONEY. SO THATS PRETTY MUCH MY STORY AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. I HAVE THE LAPTOP AND WILL RETURN IT BUT THAT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE IT WILL HELP WITH ANYTHING. THEY WOULD PROBABLY JUST TELL ME IT WAS BROKEN AND TRY TO MAKE ME PAY SOME MORE MONEY. I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF SOMEONE COULD CONTACT ME AND GIVE ME SOME ADVICE BECAUSE I REALLY DON'T WANT TO MESS UP MY CREDIT. COULD A-1 LEASING EVEN SUE ME OR TAKE ME TO COLLECTIONS OR ARE THEY JUST TRYING TO SCARE ME INTO GIVING THEM SOME MONEY? WELL THANK YOU FOR READING AND I HOPE TO HEAR FROM SOMEONE.

Nick
TACOMA, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2008 07:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/START-UP-ESSENTIALS-A-1-LEASING-USA-CARD-SERVICES//START-UP-ESSENTIALS-A-1-LEASING-USA-CARD-SERVICES-HAS-SCAMMED-ME-AND-IS-TRYING-TO-GET-EV-300730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on START UP ESSENTIALS, A-1 LEASING, USA CARD SERVICES