Complaint Review: START UP ESSENTIALS - BOND CORP

• Submitted: Sat, May 17, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, May 17, 2008

• Reported By:Discovery Bay California
START UP ESSENTIALS - BOND CORP
startupessentials.com Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

A-1 Leasing - Bond Corporation - Start Up Essentials Over priced lap top and instructions. Dallas Texas Grand Rapids Michigan

I was told that I could make money with programs provided from Start Up Essentials. It has been two years now and I have yet to make any money. I have spent a lot of money on an outdated lap top that is basically useless and stuck with a monthly bill of $139.90 on a non-cancellable contract for four years. The money has been going to Bond Corp. in Texas.

I am on fixed income (senior citizen) and can not afford to spend my money on something that will do me no good. I want to stop my payments and return the lap top. I am unsure how to get out of the contract without hurting my credit rating.

Khalid
Discovery Bay, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2008 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/START-UP-ESSENTIALS-BOND-CORP/Dallas-Texas/A-1-Leasing-Bond-Corporation-Start-Up-Essentials-Over-priced-lap-top-and-instructions-333163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on START UP ESSENTIALS - BOND CORP