Complaint Review: STATE FARM STATE FARM INSURANCE STATE FARM FIRE AND CASUALTY

• Updated: Sat, December 06, 2008

• Reported By:Hernando Beach Florida
STATE FARM STATE FARM INSURANCE STATE FARM FIRE AND CASUALTY
statefarm.com Internet U.S.A.

STATE FARM STATE FARM INSURANCE STATE FARM FIRE AND CASUALTY STATE FARM. FRED WILLIAMS LLOYD RENFROW STEVE JACKMAN ED RUST STATE FARM RIPS OFF WIDOW AND LITTLE GIRLS AFTER THEIR HOUSE BURNS AND THEIR FATHER DIES. BREACH OF CONTRACT FRAUD BAD FAITH SLANDER LIES. OUTRAGEOUS CASE OF CUSTOMER ABUSE BY STATE FARM. STATE FARM SUCKS. STATE FARM LIES AND SLANDERS. STATE FARM HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE WAS LESS THAN WORTHLESS, THEY DID MORE DAMAGE TO US THAN THE FIRE. BIRMINGHAM ALABAMA Internet

My home in Cahaba Heights (Birmingham, AL) was destroyed by Fire in 2005. I was away, caring for my Mom in FL, who was terminally ill, and my young girls. On Feb 24th, 2005 I got a phone call....There had been a fire, and my husband, the girls Dad, had died. We contacted State Farm, our Insurer, and notified them of the tragedy.

Instead of quickly adjusting the loss, by rebuilding our home, paying for another temporary home, and paying for our personal property, AS PROMISED IN OUR POLICY, State Farm weaseled out of rebuilding my home and took actions to make sure I was DESTROYED mentally, emotionally, psychologically, and financially. Their employee, Fred Williams, started vicious rumors about me, refused to answer questions on how to make the claim and fill out State Farm's Inventory and Proof of Loss forms.

Fred Williams yelled at me on the phone when I called and asked them to honor the policy they sold me. Not only was he not helpful, he was mean and abusive. I called State Farm and complained but was still forced to deal with him.

Later, in a phone call, Mr Williams' supervisor, Lloyd Renfrow privately confessed to me the REAL reason they didn't pay. He said that my lawyer wasn't doing enough for me, and that they knew he had a conflict of interest all along. In other words, he was telling me that State Farm was taking advantage of us simply because they saw the opportunity to do so. State Farm never repaired my home. Eventually, the roof fell in due to the extensive fire damage.

My young daughters and I had to live in a condemned house in 2006. There were holes in the walls and floors and animals came in at night. State Farm was aware of that fact, but did NOTHING for us. Please see statefarmsucks on Myspace for PHOTOS of where we lived in 2006, when State Farm didn't keep their promises, or HONOR the policy they sold us. My policy promised to perform within 60 days.

It's OVER THREE 1/2 YEARS LATER, and I still haven't been paid a CENT by State Farm. State Farm takes in BILLIONS of dollars annually, from TRUSTING customers, but then CHEATS THEIR CUSTOMERS out of their homes. I never would have believed this would happen had this not happened to us. I was naive and trusting, and foolishly believed State Farm's advertising. We buy Insurance to save us from being totally destroyed by a major loss like this. It's outrageous that they made the experience even WORSE instead of helping. I still have not recovered completely from their actions. THINK TWICE...... DON'T BE STATE FARM'S NEXT VICTIM.

Angela
Hernando Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2008 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/STATE-FARM-STATE-FARM-INSURANCE-STATE-FARM-FIRE-AND-CASUALTY/internet/STATE-FARM-STATE-FARM-INSURANCE-STATE-FARM-FIRE-AND-CASUALTY-STATE-FARM-FRED-WILLIAMS-LLO-1034113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on STATE FARM STATE FARM INSURANCE STATE FARM FIRE AND CASUALTY