Complaint Review: STATE FARM

• Updated: Sat, November 08, 2008

• Reported By:Hernando Beach Florida
STATE FARM
statefarm.com Nationwide U.S.A.

STATE FARM STATE FARM RIPS OFF WIDOW AND LITTLE GIRLS, LIES AND SLANDERS Birmingham, Alabama Nationwide

*Author of original report: UPDATE

My home in Cahaba Heights Destroyed by Fire in 2005. I was away, caring for my Mom in FL, who was terminally ill, and my young girls. My husband, the girls Dad, died in the fire. Instead of quickly adjusting the loss, by rebuilding our home, paying for another temporary home, and paying for our personal property, AS PROMISED IN OUR POLICY, State Farm weaseled out of rebuilding my home and took actions to make sure I was DESTROYED mentally, emotionally, and psychologically. My young daughters and I had to live in a condemned house in 2006. State Farm was aware of that fact, but did NOTHING for us. Please see website for pictures of where we lived in 2006, when State Farm didn't keep their promises, or HONOR the policy they sold us. It's OVER THREE 1/2 YEARS LATER, and I still haven't been paid a CENT by State Farm. State Farm takes in BILLIONS of dollars annually, from TRUSTING customers, but then CHEATS THEIR CUSTOMERS out of their homes. Please visit: (((ROR redacted)))

Angela
Hernando Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2008 10:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/STATE-FARM/nationwide/STATE-FARM-STATE-FARM-RIPS-OFF-WIDOW-AND-LITTLE-GIRLS-LIES-AND-SLANDERS-Birmingham-Alaba-388778. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on STATE FARM

UPDATE

AUTHOR: Angela - (U.S.A.)

My home in Cahaba Heights Destroyed by Fire in 2005. I was away, caring for my Mom in FL, who was terminally ill, and my young girls. On Feb 24th, 2005 I got a phone call....There had been a fire, and my husband, the girls Dad, had died.

We contacted State farm, our Insurer, and notified them of the tragedy. Instead of quickly adjusting the loss, by rebuilding our home, paying for another temporary home, and paying for our personal property, AS PROMISED IN OUR POLICY, State Farm weaseled out of rebuilding my home and took actions to make sure I was DESTROYED mentally, emotionally, and psychologically.

Their employee, Fred Williams, started vicious rumors about me, refused to answer questions on how to make the claim and fill out State farm's paperwork, and yelled at me on the phone when I called and asked them to honor the policy they sold me. I called State Farm and complained.

Later, in a private phone call, Mr Williams' supervisor, Lloyd Renfroe told me the REAL reason they didn't pay. He said that my lawyer wasn't doing enough for me, and that they knew he had a conflict of interest all along. In other words, he was telling me that State Farm was taking advantage of us because they saw the opportunity to do so.

My young daughters and I had to live in a condemned house in 2006. State Farm was aware of that fact, but did NOTHING for us. Please see statefarmsucks on myspace for pictures of where we lived in 2006, when State Farm didn't keep their promises, or HONOR the policy they sold us.

STATE FARM = FRAUD and BAD FAITH