Complaint Review: STEAM SAUNA DEPOT

• Updated: Sun, March 16, 2014

• Reported By: GEHRYDGN — TORONTO Ontario
STEAM SAUNA DEPOT
589 BURNSIDE AVENUE NEW YORK, New York USA

STEAM SAUNA DEPOT CUSTOMER#638 598 STEAMSAUNADEPOT.COM RUDE TERRIBLE POOR BAD SERVICE, TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE NEW YORK New York

*Consumer Comment: Who do you trust?

So like most consumers we started out on google to inquire about steam showers. this person answers the phone, in an unfriendly manner no name, no business name no department. So we let that go. We were curious as to where the units were made, " I have no idea we sell thousands of units all I know is there approved"

You can take it from here. We asked where were calling "Florida" he says, turns out their in New york. We tried to call back only to be hung up on and told off. This jerk I think this is a fair description to be polite actually spends money online to advertise and cannot even answer the phone in a polite and professional manner let alone answer basic question of where the products made. yes a real abnoxious new yorker we'd guess. He was doing us favour we should have given him our credit card first and than he could have hung up on us. Its unfortuanate this happened but were not alone as my neighbour made a call and had the exact same experience. [continued below]....

..... Our guess is after we threatened to post, he told us to" GROW UP" and hung up on us again. Now he is going to spend hours online with a rebuttle trying to save face.

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY NO MATTER WHAT. CAN YOU IMAGINE IF YOU BOUGHT SOMETHING THERE AND HAD A PROBLEM. A NIGHTMARE.

Lousy service, bad attitude, very rude and not worth ever talking too. AVOID STEAMSAUNADEPOT they rip you off on the customer experience. it must cost something to be nice. we called another supplier and spent $4000 dollars. Were builders of fine homes and we will let the entire building and architectrual community to blacklist this company. Walmart would not hire this person we spoke too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2014 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/STEAM-SAUNA-DEPOT/NEW-YORK-New-York-11096/STEAM-SAUNA-DEPOT-CUSTOMER638-598-STEAMSAUNADEPOTCOM-RUDE-TERRIBLE-POOR-BAD-SERVICE-T-1131095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on STEAM SAUNA DEPOT

Who do you trust?

AUTHOR: John Post - ()

I have to say that I was taken aback by this report. I'm aboit to drop a considerable sum on a steam room for my home, and this was one of the places I was considering.  Who is reputable, and how do I know I wont get stuck with a piece of garbage? The units all lool the same to me.