Complaint Review: STEVE BALL

• Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By: mikesanchez — yakima Washington United States of America
STEVE BALL
1234 BELLEVUE WASHINGTON bellevue,renton, Washington United States of America

STEVE BALL STEVEN BALL Keeps insisting that he is a cash buyer and he wants to avoid paying taxes on his purchase. bellevue,renton, Washington

*General Comment: Follow up

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Mistaken Identity

*General Comment: Elaborate

I just wanted other to know that this guy appears to be honest at first but donot be fooled. Use extreme  caution when dealing with him. He lies and is very manipulative.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2012 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/STEVE-BALL/bellevuerenton-Washington-98006/STEVE-BALL-STEVEN-BALL-Keeps-insisting-that-he-is-a-cash-buyer-and-he-wants-to-avoid-payin-873688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on STEVE BALL

#1 General Comment

AUTHOR: Steve1 - (United States of America)

It has been about a week since I posted my rebuttal. I am the Steve Ball who said he had been to Yakima. I have perused the site and see that there is a lot of crazy talk on it, so no worries here. It is interesting because you, (Mike Sanchez), should have been notified but have not replied to the rebuttals of myself and another Steve Ball, whose phone number you gave away on this site. I am convinced I am not the Steve Ball you reported. You claim he is manipulative.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Mistaken Identity

AUTHOR: Steve Ball - (United States of America)

I do not know any person by the name of Mike Sanchez. I do not do business in Yakima, WA. and I have never purchased anything from Yakima WA. I can only presume that this person is referring to someone else with the a similar name, or phone number, especially as this is also not how I spell my name.

Mike:  I would appreciate a call to clear this up, or simply post a retraction, and we will chalk it up to right name wrong person.

#3 General Comment

Elaborate

AUTHOR: Steve1 - (United States of America)

My name is Steve Ball and I was in Yakima within the last year. Please elaborate on your case. It offers no specific information. The name, "Steve Ball" is used by many.