Complaint Review: STEVE ROSENBERG REVERSE MORTGAGE SCAM ARTIST

• Updated: Mon, January 21, 2013

• Reported By: Melanie — Hauppauge New York United States of America
STEVE ROSENBERG REVERSE MORTGAGE SCAM ARTIST
Hauppauge NY Hauppauge, New York United States of America

STEVE ROSENBERG REVERSE MORTGAGE SCAM ARTIST This guy would steal his own mothers home. This guy is a compulsive liar and LOVES himself LIAR, CHEAT, Piece of Garbage, Low Life Hauppauge, New York

*General Comment: Diogenes grow up!

*Consumer Comment: reverse mortgages are ALL scams!

*Consumer Comment: Huh ?

*General Comment: Suffolk County Mortgage Fraud.

Company information:MELANIE & ENRIQUE LOZANOUnited Stateslozano1966@gmaIL.COMEarly this year(2009) my husband and I were contacted by Ste ve Rosenberg, who I later found out he is the person in charge of the reverse mortagage dept. At the time we were told that he could get us more money on a reservse mortagage loan which we had just received in Dec.(2008). At the time we thought why not! Lets check in to it. So, I Faxed and mailed Mr. Rosenberg all the information that he requested. Then on April 4, 2009, we had an apraizel done, and at the time Mr. Rosenberg told us that we would be reimbursed, for this aprazial. We had an aprazial done prior to this, only a few months earlier. So we went a head with this aprazial, we paid $445.00. Within a couple of weeks I was contacted by another employee, who had done our original loan. I was told by this person that he was sorry, but Mr. Rosenberg had made a mistake, and they can't approve any more of a loan. Also, there were other issues with this second aprazial, but we did not make an issue or get angry, we simply said, "please send our $445.00 back". Well months passed with a few phone calls from me asking where's our money? And I kept geting the run-around from Mr. Rosenbeg. I would hear things like "I told the girls to cut you a check, I'm the manager of this dept." Or "You still have't got your money! I'll find out what happen, and I call you back." So by the end of June early July I and my husband had had enough, we even had arguments, because of all the lies, etc. Finaly I started calling customer services, eveyday. At first I was way to easy-going. I would beifly explain why I was calling, give my name and #, say thank you. And I honestly thought these people would call back, or even send my money. I even had to send a copy of a check carbon, and tell them who did the aprazial and their phone #. I sent these people infomation, which they should have had on file. After a couple of weeks of this bull, I started being a little more out spoken, I finily said, "I'm going to write a letter and let everyone know how poorly you treat customers.' I was told "Please don't do that, we'll take care of you". Well we received a FED-EX pak. a couple days ago. The check enclosed was for $400.00., not $445.00. Ok fine LEND AMERICA, you still, screwed us out of $45.00, which might not be a large aount, but it is to us, also it's a mater of what right and what's wrong! YOU ARE WRONG! And I though by writing this it might help some else, to let them know to be carful, when dealing with companies like LEND AMERICA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2011 05:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/STEVE-ROSENBERG-REVERSE-MORTGAGE-SCAM-ARTIST/Hauppauge-New-York-/STEVE-ROSENBERG-REVERSE-MORTGAGE-SCAM-ARTIST-This-guy-would-steal-his-own-mothers-home-Th-799274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on STEVE ROSENBERG REVERSE MORTGAGE SCAM ARTIST

#1 General Comment

Diogenes grow up!

AUTHOR: David - (USA)

Don't point out the speck in someone else's eye when you have a huge log in your own eye! (Quote from the Bible.)
Don't make fun of someone else's spelling error when you are not perfect and I am sure there are several English words that you don't know how to spell either!

reverse mortgages are ALL scams!

AUTHOR: David - (USA)

When some one gives you money back from something you've already bought and paid off completely but they don't want to take the item from you that they are paying for, this should raise a red flag immediately and sound too good to be true! When someone offers to pay you money for your house, car or anything else of value, which in a lot of cases, they say you never have to pay back, you are doing a disservice to your kids or other next of kin. Because if you die, it becomes their problem.

If the house was worth $100,000 and the reverse mortgage company paid you 50,000 dollars over a period of 15 years, now your kids inherit a house worth $50,000 minus a minimum of 10,000 dollars interest. It will probably be a lot more interest than that. Now they only get $40,000 off the house! They will have to use that full amount to pay the mortgage and still have to pull the rest out of their own pocket to make up for the interest! Now that left them with nothing! In fact that leaves them negative In their bank. the only alternative they would have here is to turn the house over to the bank and probably lose the $40,000 that was leftover. Even if they got an Attorney involved in this, they would still lose, because if they won the case, the Lawyer would take 30 or 40% of whatever they won.

If it is a reverse mortgage that you have to pay back, they can and will,LEGALLY, charge you a ton of interest.

Scammers will often find people in desperate situations, loan them money and charge as much interest as they want and if the victim wants the loan badly enough, they will be willing to pay between 40 and 250% interest!

Huh ?

AUTHOR: Diogenes - (USA)

What on Earth is an  " apraizel " ?????????  Is English your primary language ?  Geeeezzzzzzz.  Cretins.

#4 General Comment

Suffolk County Mortgage Fraud.

AUTHOR: Auto Finance mgnr''s ex. wife - (United States of America)

Mortgage fraud is pervasive in Suffolk County, N.Y. Knowing what I know about what the county itself is allowing to go on.  My advice to the consumer.Do not take out any kind of mortgage in Suffolk County. I mean never. The county itself has a party  hidden behind closed doors. This person is a crook the worst type. With the OK by Suffolk County insiders.Your mortgage is being funded two or three times when you close. Known as the gap period.Different banks are funding the same loan  before one knows what the other is doing.The extra money goes into their dirty crusty pockets.

THESE ARE OUR LAW MAKERS.