Complaint Review: STEVEN SEARS ATTORNEY AT TRUMAN,IRVINE

18 TRUMAN IRVINE, California United States of America
  • Phone: 949-262-100
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

STEVEN SEARS ATTORNEY AT TRUMAN,IRVINE THIS REPORT IS ABOUT STEVEN SEARS ATTORNEY CPA WHO IS DEFRAUDING THE PUBLIC OUT OF 18, TRUMAN, IRVINE. DONT GET FOOLED BY HIS ARBITRATION CONTRACT LABELED "COMPANY SERVICES AGREEMENT". KNOWLEDGE YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THAT DISHONEST ATTORNEY STEVEN SEARS, CPA IRVINE, California

Steven Sears Attorney

KNOWLEDGE YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THAT CPA, ATTORNEY. We came to that CPA Attorney Steven Sears out of Irvine whose office is located at 18 Truman, for a tax advice regarding back taxes and an unfiled returns due to missing records and how to legally minimize my tax burden.

We checked his State bar of california website, it showed how dishonest this man is. However, I thought that Mr. Sears may be a good CPA. So, I asked him for his advice of what to do, Steven Sears first sold me four different companies that I had no idea what these companies are and tricked me to sign an agreement called "Company Services Agreement", and I paid him $17,500 which I later realized that this piece of paper is a contract states "...services of an attorney, cpa and financial advisors are not included..." that means that I did NOT hire his services of an attorney or CPA... my question to him then .. whom did I hire? Norma Hoskins who is his receptionist who is barely knows how to answer the phone.. is that whom I hired and seeked a tax advice from?.In addition, this piece of paper states and forces "Arbitration", meaning all the defrauded clients were forced to go to arbitration which is not public records. So the public will not be able to file a public record lawsuit against him. During the arbitration proceeding, Steven Sears claimed that he nothing to do with this piece of paper and he has nothing to do with the services that I was seeking.

Steven Sears stated that he only charged me $250 for the initial consultation and that the rest of the $17,500 went to a company called "Company Formation Services Inc." which he does not own, controll or having any financial interest in. I seeked his advice. I met with Steven Sears. Steven Sears instructed me to sign this agreement. Steven Sears adviced to purchased four of his shelf companies to minimize my taxes. Steven Sears instructed me to make my check payable to this company, and when it comes to a refund, Oh I DO NOT HAVE his money to begin with therefore, he cannot refund me my money.

When I had this horrible experience with his Law, CPA office.. I decided to do more due diligence on that Con artist.. sure enough... I found out that:

According to Criminal court records case number 05SF1322

STEVEN SEARS ATTORNEY, CPA, ARRESTED ON NOVEMBER 21, 2005

STEVEN SEARS ATTORNEY, CPA, PLACED ON PROBATION FOR THREE YEARS

STEVEN SEARS ATTORNEY, CPA, served 90 days in Jail

A CRIMINAL RESTRAING ORDER WAS PLACED AGAINST STEVEN SEARS  ATTOENY, CPA,by the Orange County District Attorney.

According to the State Bar of california under his own website state bar#145130

Many victims were defrauded by him.. visit the state bar of california.

According to Orange COunty Weekly Articles published on February 22, 2007 titled "Eight is Enough":

"STEVEN SEARS ATTORNEY, CPA, has eight children from four different women whom are located in Irvine within one mile of each other".

This con artist CRIMINAL STEVEN SEARS ATTORNEY, CPA out of 18 Truman, Irvine...should be stopped .... ! Steven Sears or someone who would like to protect steven sears and bury his legal problems, will file a hoax report in response to this report.... you can verify and confirm all cases mentioned above.

Beware...!! that also Steven Sears, CPA, Attorney is under IRS Criminal investigation case number 08-56899

Dont' be his next client.. you will be investigated automatically by the Internal Revenue Service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2009 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/STEVEN-SEARS-ATTORNEY-AT-TRUMANIRVINE/IRVINE-California-92620/STEVEN-SEARS-ATTORNEY-AT-TRUMANIRVINE-THIS-REPORT-IS-ABOUT-STEVEN-SEARS-ATTORNEY-CPA-WHO-535327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on STEVEN SEARS ATTORNEY AT TRUMAN,IRVINE