Complaint Review: STEVEN SEARS, CPA, ATTORNEY AT LAW

• Submitted: Thu, July 16, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 16, 2009

• Reported By:westwood California
STEVEN SEARS, CPA, ATTORNEY AT LAW
18 TRUMAN IRVINE, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 949-262-1100
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

STEVEN SEARS, ATTORNEY AT LAW, CPA STEVEN SEARS KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT FORECLOSURES IRVINE California

I went to Steven Sears office six month ago to modify my rental property loan. He charged me $3,500 and promised me that he would cut down the interest rate and that he would reduce my principal. I was so distraught and desperate that I gave him the money. Steven Sears todate has done absolutely nothing as far as I know. The loan terms are exactly the same and now my property is in foreclosure. I asked him to get a refund of my money and he refused to do so.

I went to another attorney and explained to him Steven Sears's conduct. The attorney referred me to his State Bar of California website. He also pulled an article in Orange County Weekly edition dated February 2007 reflecting facts about Steven Sears bizzare lifestyle.

When I discovered that Steven Sears was criminally convicted of domestic violence for beating up on the mother of his baby, I concluded that this attorney is no good. According to Harbor Justice Center records Steven Sears served 90 days in jail and a criminal restraining order was filed against him by the Orange County District Attorney.

I discovered that a lot of other clients were defrauded in different services that he claims to be an expert in. Steven Sears is a crooked attorney and knows nothing about Loan Modification. Sears ripped me off. Watch out for yourself.

Chris
westwood, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2009 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/STEVEN-SEARS-CPA-ATTORNEY-AT-LAW/IRVINE-California-92620/STEVEN-SEARS-ATTORNEY-AT-LAW-CPA-STEVEN-SEARS-KNOWS-NOTHING-ABOUT-FORECLOSURES-IRVINE-Ca-470494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on STEVEN SEARS, CPA, ATTORNEY AT LAW