Complaint Review: STFO Trading LLC.

• Submitted: Fri, March 12, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, March 12, 2010

• Reported By: Gary — Arlington Heights Illinois United States of America
STFO Trading LLC.
16711 Pacific Coast Hwy # 16 Sunset Beach, California United States of America

STFO Trading LLC. Oracle Projectors, Marc Vincent, Pro-Optics, ProTechnik, Symphony Orchestra, Denmark Audio, Columbia Audio I GOT SOLD BROKEN PROJECTORS AND SPEAKERS. I OVERPAID FOR CRAP. ALL OF MY SPEAKERS DONT WORK AND THE PROJECTOR FAN IS SO LOUD I CANT HEAR THE MOVIE. Sunset Beach, California

I got scammed by a couple of guys around Chicago who sold me a broken set of ProTechnik Labs "Wireless" Surround sound system PT-65 and a Pro-Optics Projector PT-180A.

The speakers never even worked, I opened up one of the speakers and they had weights with sand filled in them to make them feel heavy.

The Projector was not anywhere close to what the specs on the box listed and the fan inside it was so damn loud I couldnt hear the movie that I was trying to play. It sounded like a car that was about to die.

I hate getting ripped off. I know the guys who sold me are scum but it's the people making this crap and having these guys sell it who are the real pricks.

I decided to do what I do best. Dig shit up.

I'm reporting these "importers" and "manufacturers" to everyone I can. I think everyone should do the same. Lets get this crap off the street. DO WE KNOW IF THIS STUFF IS EVEN SAFE?

Here's all the info you need.

"Importer"

Guangdong
China

Phone:
86-020-36419448

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2010 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/STFO-Trading-LLC/Sunset-Beach-California-90742-1702/STFO-Trading-LLC-Oracle-Projectors-Marc-Vincent-Pro-Optics-ProTechnik-Symphony-Orches-580321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on STFO Trading LLC.