- Report: #966576
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: STI Insurance Agency
STI Insurance Agencywww.inkgrabber.com Internet United States of America
STI Insurance Agency Mark Inkgrabber does not back up product whatsoever , Internet
A businesses first
line of defense on
If your business
willing to make a
Click here now..
So, the magenta (RED) cartridge starts leaking red dust all over the inside of my printer and it never printed RED anyway but I did not care as I rarely use color.
I call Inkgrabber and ask that the cartridge be replaced.
They called back and said here are the two ways of handling this:
1. I take the red cartridge and ship it to them and be without the printer until they have time to send me a new one. Again, this is THEIR defective product!!!
2. I can BUY another RED cartridge and when they get the DEFECTIVE red one back, they will refund my credit card while holding my money because THEY send ME DEFECTIVE equipment???!!!
I said, neither was acceptable. MY Credit CARD will NOT be used for this transaction, so just lose the number.
Ship me a new cartridge with a label for FEDEX and I wills send this garbage back to them.
I do not want a new RED one because that is the only color I use? They immediately accused me of trying to rip them off somehow and for some reason???
TERRIBLE customer service but I would not even call it service.
The above two solutions are from the MANAGER???
She was rude and clearly very amateur. I said HP sends a new one when their equipment is garbage. She said they are a multi million dollar corp. I said, you chose to compete with them????
Finally, Owner calls manager back as I asked for a phone call. He does not have the business sense/intelligence to call me and apologize for the small company mentality and apologize for accusing me of trying to rip them off?!!!
But, he does tell her that, they will ship me a new red one but might have to charge my credit card on file if they do not get theirs back within 10 days.
Whatever. Touch my credit card, I dare you to without my instructions to do so....
You will get the defective one back and will NEVER hear from me again.
Upon receipt of the defective equipment, you will be instructed in writing to destroy my CC #.
I will NOT be needing anything your company sells in the future.
By the way, the savings from the HP website was a maximum of $15.00 for this nightmare....
CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2012 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/STI-Insurance-Agency/internet/STI-Insurance-Agency-Mark-Inkgrabber-does-not-back-up-product-whatsoever-Internet-966576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)