Complaint Review: STOMPEEZ

• Submitted: Thu, August 16, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, August 16, 2012

• Reported By: mstee58 — Durham North Carolina United States of America
STOMPEEZ

STOMPEEZ Order pair of STOMPEEZ shoes on line on 8/4/12. Received e-mail saying item had been shipped out on 8/6/12 via USPS. As of 8/17/12 have not received. Website has no address or phone on their web Internet

On 8/4/12, I ordered a pair os STOMPEEZ for my grand-daughter for hier birthday.  On 8/6/12  received an e-mail saying my order had been shipped with a e-mail address from sales@wholesale_plush.com.  Waited a week and had not received item.  Went on their website wholesale_plush.com and noticed there was no address or phone number listed to contact these people.   I sent an e-mail inquing about my item to sales@wholesale_plush.com.. Got no response.  Since this transaction was done  thru my debit card, I checked my bank statement and did see wherer the $25.45 was taken.  I noticed a phone number of 412-408-3447 was listed next to this  transaction..  I called this number and I get a recording that says : You have reached Max, Flex & Keystone Sourcing.  A recording gives you a list of options, one option is  to press 6 for customer service.  When you press 6 it sends you right back to the main menu.  I have called at 10 times and this is all I get reach time I call.  According to the United States Postal Service , they could not verify the validity of any e-mail address that was submitted to their track & confirm tool  using this tracking number 9400-1102-008-3455-438573) which appeared on the e-mail that was sent me regarding shipping of item.  As of today I have not received item, no response thru e-mail I said or call from my voice mail message I left.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2012 08:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/STOMPEEZ/internet/STOMPEEZ-Order-pair-of-STOMPEEZ-shoes-on-line-on-8412-Received-e-mail-saying-item-had-928065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on STOMPEEZ