Complaint Review: STORES ON LINE

• Updated: Fri, August 10, 2012

• Reported By: unigue alaskan gifts — willow Alaska United States of America
STORES ON LINE
1303 N.research way Internet United States of America

STORES ON LINE DUVERA FINANCIAL po box2549 Carlsbad, calif 92018-2549 this company LIES & MAKES PROMISES & MISLEADS YOU! Imade payments every month, on time and was made to feel very STUPID.I did everything I was told to do and I was on a time limit. Internet

My sister and I decided to go check out this seminar for building web sites that I got an invitation in the mail. It was in Anchorage,Alaska at a hotel. So we call and pre-register for this workshop as required.       So we go in and attend the workshop and end up signing up for the Platnum package. This was an agreement of having 2 web sites built by this company. They needed X amount of money for me to do this and I did not have the amount they requested . The man helping us asked how much I could afford to put down today, I told him I had 50 dollars to my name and he got up went somewhere for 15 minutes and came back with financial paper work already drawn up and said it was a done deal and explained my payments and time of to me and we were out the door.

I went home and started do do everything that was required of me and more. It was very difficult to get in touch with anyone by e-mail or phone as the phone was long distance... no toll free and you were lucky to get a straight answer to any question. They spoke to me like I was stupid. I repetedly sent e-mails, pictures and all info required of me and still didn't have a web site. Everytime I tried to get into it I couldn't get in and tried to contact customer support I got the run around.

Now remember I am making payments every month on time without fail and I can't access MY web site to do anything. Was supposed to get 6 months free hosting and they tried to bill me way earlier then that, and charged me for hosting fees again to allow me into site and never gained access and they took money out of my account without my permission and I filled a FRAUD charge
against them ( DUVERA FINANCIAL / STORES ON LINE ). I quit making payments to them in Sept 2011, now they call and say...If you want a refund call us.... wonder whats up with that? Will find out tomorrow. 8-8-2012

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2012 12:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/STORES-ON-LINE/internet/STORES-ON-LINE-DUVERA-FINANCIAL-po-box2549-Carlsbad-calif-92018-2549-this-company-LIES--925194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on STORES ON LINE