Complaint Review: STORESONLINE, EMSTRAFFIC, LINKS4TRADE

• Submitted: Wed, June 01, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, June 10, 2005

• Reported By:Victoria Australia
STORESONLINE, EMSTRAFFIC, LINKS4TRADE
754 East Technology Avenue, Orem, UT 84097 OREM, Utah U.S.A.

STORESONLINE, EMSTRAFFIC, LINKS4TRADE Made false claims about online selling, stole money that was paid for marketing OREM Utah
Rip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.

*Consumer Comment: I was there 7th June @ Hyatt Hotel

*Consumer Comment: Thanks for all of your responses

*Consumer Comment: THANK YOU to the brave person who came to the Hyatt and warned as many as possible attending the seminar

Wow I wish I had found the Rip-Off report before I got ripped off by STORESONLINE (SOL).

The sales pitch was very slick, it got heaps of people excited about Internet sales, but in the end it was a big waste of money.

One of the main pitches was the use of drop shipping to sell products in the US from Australia, well I found a drop shipper but due to competition and pricing it was almost impossible to sell anything. Find another product SOL would say, but everytime you would find the same products all over the net. The model just doesn't work

To this day STORESONLINE cannot show me a site run from Australia using drop shipping that makes any money. If you are a successful SOL drop shipper please drop a post on the site, I would love to meet you.

The next part of this sorry tale involves EMS and Links-4-Trade, THE EVIL behind the scene's guys who do SOL's dirty work.

They offered me a marketing package which was going to be used to kick-start a couple of sites in Australia, so that SOL would have some good Testimonials to talk about when they next returned. They were going to use the money I paid for marketing expenses and get my site really humming in the search engines.

Well Thousands of $$ later I got one, what looked like robot prepared email and a couple of accounts opened with ranking sites and no money in the marketing accounts. I kept asking where the money went, it went in the "service" they said, pretty expensive email I recon!!

The link4trade was not much better, 400 links they said, I got 15 !! I now find out the links are all to other SOL sites so guess they wont be very busy !!

I worked really hard on the site and marketing using my "own" money to generate about 1/2 a dozen sales, these guys need to be more up front about the success rates of the sites!!!

As for their buddies at EMS, they are just crooks who stole my money.

Lil I liked your style lets go down and warn people in Melbourne.

3 June 2005 Park Hyatt Melbourne (1 Parliament Sq East Melbourne 3002)

6 June 2005 Melbourne Exhibition and Convention Centre (Cnr Spencer and Flinders Streets)

We need more dates and more locations. We need to get down there and show this mob that we mean business.

Charlie
Victoria
Australia

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Storesonline

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2005 04:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/STORESONLINE-EMSTRAFFIC-LINKS4TRADE/OREM-Utah-84097/STORESONLINE-EMSTRAFFIC-LINKS4TRADE-Made-false-claims-about-online-selling-stole-money-144642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on STORESONLINE, EMSTRAFFIC, LINKS4TRADE

I was there 7th June @ Hyatt Hotel

AUTHOR: Jas - (Australia)

Where was the person handing out the warning pamphlets On the 7th @ Hyatt?

I left about 4:00, the 'semina' went on till 6 i think.

I heard alot of people signed up.

I left cause thier fees were bullshit. but never really thought they could be SCAMMERS.

who else was there on the 7th?

Handing out warning pamhlets is a MUST.
Where is thier next hit?

Showing his family's picture in front of everyone is the biggest marketing bullshit i have ever seen.

THERE ARE EVIL, THERE MUST BE STOPPED.

Thanks for all of your responses

AUTHOR: Shemonika - (U.S.A.)

These complaints overseas make my case very strong at this point, because Storesonline can not lie in court about the number of reports about their service. Storesonline even tried to threaten me on my cell phone about the complaints on here.

Their general counsel Jeffrey Korn stated to the Illinois Attorney General that they are operating under the law. I am glad they said that because I have all their responses and I can prove that this company is a fraudulent business. Also, read Stocklemon.com about Mr. Danks CEO record, but I must warn you; it will piss you off.

Thanks to the brave person who came to the Hyatt
Hotel in Melbourne on the 3rd of June 2005 and warned as many as possible attending the seminar about the past trading history of the company called STORESONLINE