Complaint Review: STORESONLINE

• Submitted: Wed, July 27, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, July 27, 2005

• Reported By:Wichita Kansas
STORESONLINE
754 E. TECHNOLOGY AVE OREM, Utah U.S.A.

STORESONLINE SCAM, CUSTOMER RELATIONS GUY GREG HALL OFFERS PERSONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER BUT NO REFUND, RIPOFF!! OREM Utah
Rip-Off Report Investigation: shows that StoresOnline & iMergent is fulfilling its commitment to provide excellent customer service. Rip-off Report gives StoresOnline a POSITIVE rating in customer support and quality assurance. StoresOnline pledges to resolve complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future - committed to 100% satisfaction - whatever it takes say company executives.

Well, this is an on-going effort to get a deposit back or at least the cancellation of the contract for the websites... which I never got a copy of. I have emailed SOL and requested a refund and expressed my dis-satisfaction and concerns with their company.

the "management team" has determined that I have no grounds for a refund, but customer relations guy, Greg Hall has suggested that I take his offer of a "personal account manager" to assist me in making my website work.
I have emailed him back to say I wish not to have ANY more dealings with his company and will continue my effort in filing complaints with all agencies I can.

he also told me that they tell people in the seminars about the extra charges for credit card processing and such... lies... we were told about the pay per clicks, but not about the extra fees charged monthly for the credit card processing, that I thought I was paying and extra $999.00 for.

I did all the "free" stuff and then did the pay per click on google adwords for about a week and a half, but it was costing me 30-40.00 per week and still did not reach the magic 100 hits per day and still no sales.

If there is anyone else who attended the seminar I did in Wichita, Ks back in May, I would like to hear from you as well... this company is so bad... I can't believe that they are still allowed to operate ANYWHERE.

BRC
Wichita, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2005 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/STORESONLINE/OREM-Utah-84097/STORESONLINE-SCAM-CUSTOMER-RELATIONS-GUY-GREG-HALL-OFFERS-PERSONAL-ACCOUNT-MANAGER-BUT-NO-151467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on STORESONLINE