Complaint Review: STRAIGHT TALK WIRELESS INC

• Updated: Tue, January 21, 2014

• Reported By: Freda Ann — Jonesboro Louisiana
STRAIGHT TALK WIRELESS INC
9700 N. W. 112TH AVE MIAMI, Florida USA

STRAIGHT TALK WIRELESS INC STRAIGHT TALK WIRELESS INCSeyli #20253 ATTENTION: EXCUTIVE OFFICE Service was disconnected twice w/o notification; Purchase March 2013 inconvenient persisted until January 2014. MIAMI Florida

STRAIGHT TALK-Home Phone: My phone was once disconnected without w/o notification...When I call them to find out about my service they said that I was disconnected. In the mean time I was missing phone calls from job … and other important phones that I missed.

I had no idea what happened. I had to change my account to another Direct Billing [checking]. I purchased STRAIGHT TALK-Home Phone March 16, 2013. I have been without phone service since November 2013 –January 2014; Ref, # 1081480376.

My cousin who is 95 years of age told me she tried calling and I didn't answer my phone, who talk with practically every day. This is how I found out my phone wasn't working. This was very upsetting.

On December 7, 2013 I contacted then again Reference # 1082064041 I spoke with Roxann, on January 13,I called again and on Jan14th, I spoke with Jeffery. I called again Jan 15, 2014 [I am still without phone service]. On January 15, 2014 I spoke MachelleI @ 9:56 am, ref. # 1084290549. I have ask STRAIGHT TALK-Home Phone representatives to credit my account for not having service…I was supposing to be receiving an email and I never did…

Each time I contacted STRAIGHT TALK-Home Phone I was on the phone with a technician for more than one hour each time. The technician would tell that they would email me the info that I need to return STRAIGHT TALK-Home Phone, I never received any email [air mail]…

I just received this packaged by FedEx January 17, 2014. I returned their STPhone Jan 18, 2014. I spoke with Seyli #20253 to discontinue my services Jan 20; I was told there will be NO refund for the incomplete service that I had with them. Please, can I get some positive assistance concerning my financial situation with STRAIGHT TALK-Home Phone services? THANKS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2014 01:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/STRAIGHT-TALK-WIRELESS-INC/MIAMI-Florida-33178/STRAIGHT-TALK-WIRELESS-INC-STRAIGHT-TALK-WIRELESS-INCSeyli-20253-ATTENTION-EXCUTIVE-OFF-1117148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on STRAIGHT TALK WIRELESS INC