• Submitted: Mon, December 03, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 03, 2012

• Reported By: HATE STRAIGHTALK — beverly hills California United States of America

In one year they sent me 5 different phones. Every time I would refill my 45.00 card I would have problems with the phone and could not call or text anyone. I would have to refill a dang Trac phone to call them to send me a new phone and credit me the lost days... It was so FRUSTRATING every month that same problems. I literally would be able to use the phone 12-15 days out of the month. The rest of the time my SIM CARD needed to be replaced or I needed a new phone. So they would send me a FEDEX box to send in the phone...they would revce the phone, they would send me a new phone...it would take days to reactivate, meanwhile I would call from work and be on hold for an hour at time.

This company is SUCH A SCAM and talking to people from India that are literally reading from a little book on what to say... I also think they put you on hold for a certain amount of time because they think you are calling from a phone that uses TRAC phone minutes. Which by the way...all PREPAID PHONES , CRICKET, NET10, STRAIGHTALK, AND TRAC PHONE ARE ALL OWNED BY WALMART. ITS THE SAME COMPANY.

So here I would spend 200 minutes on a throw away Trac phone just to contact these people when my phone stopped working EVERY MONTH FOR A YEAR. I think they sent me 10 different sim cards and 5-8 different phones.. I burned up 45.00 cards because the phone wouldnt work and they NEVER EVER GAVE ME CREDIT FOR THEM. I may as well FLUSHED 200.00 DOWN THE DRAIN OR MORE IN 1 YEARS TIME. I HATE THIS COMPANY.

We cant be the only people in the country to have these issues. And dont even get me started with the internet issues that always stopped working on my phone. UNLIMITED MY A**. Grrrrr thank god I wised up and went with a 50.00 plan from us cellular...I HAVE NEVER EVER EVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE PHONE, SIM CARD, OR SERVICE... SO what gives straightalk....is it a SCAM???? Why would this be such crap service.... YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR I GUESS..... I ONLY PAY 5.00 MORE PER MONTH NOW, AND IT HAS BEEN WORTH NOT DEALING WITH THIS CRAP BUSINESS!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/STRAIGHT-TALK-WIRELESS/internet/STRAIGHT-TALK-WIRELESS-WALMART-STRAIGHT-TALK-WIRELESS-CHARGED-ME-FOR-UNUSED-MINUTES-FOR-A-977508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on STRAIGHT TALK WIRELESS