Complaint Review: STRAIGHT TALK

• Submitted: Fri, June 07, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, June 07, 2013

• Reported By: mc — Cottonwood Shores Texas
9700 NW 112th Avenue MIAMI, Florida USA

I have been a Striaght Talk customer for 6 months with unlimited talk, text, and data. Two days ago Straight Talk tethered my data and causd me to have zero access to my picture messaging, voice messaging, internet. I cancelledmy ATT serice plan which I had four phones on to go to a month to month prepaid plan to avoid the contract.

What a night mare this has been. I have my bill paid on the auto pay for all the phones and have limited use to my "unlimited" service. I have called Straight Talk 11 times in two days in which I am continually transfered to a recording that never allows you to speak to a real person. Terrible customer service reps that do not care about your needs at all.

I asked to speak to a manager to help me resolve this issue and was told I could only get the recorded message. This is insane. I am very angry. I feel that something needs to be done about this. I have been reading online and seeing that there are hundreds of compalints just like mine. I need my phone for work to take pictures while on a jobsite and email them back to my company. I cannot use it. I use my phone for navigation services and now cannot. I think this is completely false advertising to say that Straight Talk offers unlimited data usage and then to have a rep harshly tell me that I have violated their data usage limits by streaming movies and music, which I have NEVER done on my phone.

I would like to see this company shut down. I pay $2400.00/year to this company for nothing. I will be transferring back to ATT, but would like something done about the lies, false advertsing, and deceptive customer service reps.

I would like to See WalMart take some responsibility for endorsing such a horrible service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2013 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/STRAIGHT-TALK/MIAMI-Florida-33178/STRAIGHT-TALK-FRAUD-LIES-DECEPTIVE-ADVERTISING-LOUSY-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-MIAMI-FLORIDA-1057401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on STRAIGHT TALK