Complaint Review: STRAIGHT TALK

• Reported By: VICKIE — ATLANTA Georgia
STRAIGHT TALK
9700 NW 112 AVE Miami, Florida United States of America

STRAIGHT TALK HOME PHONE SUCKS!!! Miami, Florida

I purchased  straight talk home phone service approx. 1 month ago. The phone recently stopped working. I contacted customer service and spoke to someone in the Phillipines to assist with trouble shooting. I was placed on hold off and on for an hour and the phone is still not working. I requested to speak to a supervisor and was told I couldn't. After demanding to speak to a supervisor, another Philipino, he was very rude and told me at least I can receive calls. I cannot return the phone to Walmart because it has been more than 30 days. Now I'm stuck with a home phone service I cannot use and Straight Talk will not refund my money-it is only guaranteed for the 1st 30 days.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 07:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/STRAIGHT-TALK/Miami-Florida-33178/STRAIGHT-TALK-HOME-PHONE-SUCKS-Miami-Florida-1044119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on STRAIGHT TALK